Thursday, August 2, 2007

Well, I guess I should start this blog since I have been tagged.....thanks Kim.

Jobs I have had . . .
1. Biology Teacher...actually earth science, physical science, health, and pe teacher.
Right now I am teaching science online and I love it. I can stay home with my kids and teach...what a wonderful job.
2. Home Depot...the electrical department
3. Devereaux School...working with developmental disabled children
4. In-n-out...mmmm

Movies I can watch over and over . . .
1. The Wedding Singer
2. Stupid dancing movies...Center Stage, Save the Last Dance, Grease
3. 50 First Dates
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Star Wars...Neils favorite

Places I have lived . . .
1. Menifee, Ca
2. Riverside, Ca
3. Corona, Ca
4. Huntington Beach, Ca
5. Santa Barbara, Ca
6. Moreno Valley, Ca
7. Anaheim, Ca

Favorite TV shows . . .
1. 24
2. Man vs. Wild
3. American Idol
4. Food Network
5. Lost...sometimes
6. Dawson's Creek...reruns are on at 6 am when Araia wakes up

Places I have been on Holiday . . .
1. Cabo San Lucas
2. Kauai
3. Oahu
4. Cozumel

Favorite dishes . . .
1. Pizza
2. Tomatoes
3. ice cream
4. thai food

Websites I visit daily . . .
1. caliva.org (work)
2. Hotmail
3. foodnetwork.com
4.

Places I would rather be right now . . . !
1. Kauai,Hawaii
2. Yosemite, CA
3. Bear Lake, Utah
4. Cold Stones :)

Guilty Pleasures . . .
1. Dark Chocolate
2. my punching bag
3. reese's peanut butter cups
4. ice cream

People who I am tagging . . .

Well, I don't know many people who have a blog so i will have to answer this one later. :)

4 comments:

heidi said...

I love your movie picks (minus Star Wars) and your food choices especially. Welcome to the blogging world.

Amy said...

I love learning more about you. I'm glad you have a blog, and I'm totally adding your link to mine!

rockkinrobbins said...

Awesome...your a blogger :)

Blackburns said...

Good job Leilani! Way to join the blogging world. By the way, I love dancing movies TOO! So anytime you are up for a dancing movie night let me know.