Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just another bad hair day

It is about 6:30 pm. Normally at this time of the day I am sitting down eating dinner with my family. Brody would probably be eating his food (with his hands even though he knows how to use a fork and a spoon) and throwing what he does not want on the floor. He has a bad habit of "removing" his unwanted food from his high chair, he likes things neat and orderly. Today, however, Neil is at work and Brody is at Sea World with grandma. So, Araia and I are having our first official Girls Night. We are going to eat pizza and soda, watch girly movies and of course there is the laundry, dishes and other cleaning that has to be done while the boys are away. I also thought that we would do each other's hair. What do you think? I have always pictured my daughter having brown, curly hair just like me. I was so excited to see Araia's brown hair when she was born. Brody has super blond hair just like his daddy did when he was younger and many of you know that I was very worried that Araia would have blond hair. Not that anything is wrong with blond hair...I love Brody's hair...but seriously...brown is much better. Although, what is up with the poof? I guess she really does have my hair.

6 comments:

rockkinrobbins said...

LOve the Hair girl..it's a nice touch!

ali said...

I wish Jack had that much hair!

Blackburns said...

Girls night looks like fun! We love the hair.

Amy said...

Her hair is awesome! I love that smile she's giving in the last picture. So cute!

heidi said...

Delaney was born with that exact hair do and color...look at her now...blond..hmmm.

Heather said...

Love the hair. Liam had the same hairdo until he was about 8 or 9 months. Everyone referred to me as the lady with the baby with fuzzy hair. I loved it though.