Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Monday Memories (is it Tuesday already?!?!)

I know it is already Tuesday; however, I wanted to post a "Monday's Memories". Neil and I met and dated when we were in high school so I thought I would show off some pictures from the good ole days. We did not date for very long and were definitely not high school sweethearts. Although, we did know right away that we would one day get married. I could not find a picture of both of us so I thought I would just embarass Neil a little.

Look how cute he is!

This is after a school dance where he went with one of my best friends (by accident). Neil had a strange habit of going to school dances with my best friends.


Nice hair Neil. It is long and blonde. This is where Brody gets his blonde hair from.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I love those pictures! What a rebel! ;)

heidi said...

I love it, he totally looks like a naughty teenager--right up my ally.

Heather said...

I love old pictures!! It makes you wonder what people were like before . . .