Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Memories

Every year around this time Neil and some of his buddies from high school go on some sort of camping trip. Normally they go to Mammoth but two summers ago they went to Yosemite. Well, since I had never been to Yosemite I decided to tag along. Usually their trips consitst of fishing and sitting around. Well, that was just not going to cut it for me so they went white water rafting and hiked everywhere. We had alot of fun. Here we are after hiking to the top of a waterfall. We had to climb up a super steep granite staircase to get here.
There was a freezing cold pool at the top.
Here we are walking down the granite steps.

I think I did pretty well with all the hiking since I was 8 months pregnant. I am not sure that I fit in with all the guys, though. They went back to Mammoth the next year.

7 comments:

rockkinrobbins said...

Great Pictures and you look better then all those guys and I am sure you did a better job hiking then they did. You looked great being 8 months pregnant!

Blackburns said...

Wow! You never cease to amaze me. Hiking while pregnant. . . Wow.

The Steenhoek Clan said...

You are my hero for doing that kind of hike 8 months pregant. You rock!

ali said...

I'm impressed considering that at 3 months I am winded just getting up my stairs!

heidi said...

I'm still getting over the fact that you went with all the guys. Way to go, and being pregnant, and atheletic.

Heather said...

Holy cow! It says it a lot that you went when you were 8 months pregnant.

Amy said...

Oh, the blog got a facelift. I like it! Cool pictures, and very impressive!